Scale Model Paper Airplanes Kit
Take a hands-on flight through history with this model airplane kit!
Scale Model Paper Airplanes Kit is filled with famous and historical model planes, just waiting to be assembled. It features 14 paper replicas spanning the history of aviation--from the Spitfire to the Concorde. The pop-out plane pieces are made of high-quality cardstock and printed in full color on both sides.
With this kit, you can build and fly:
- Air Force One--The world's most famous Boeing 747 (a workhorse of commercial passenger air travel for 50 years)
- Bell X-1--The experimental aircraft that first broke the sound barrier in 1954, piloted by the intrepid Chuck Yeager
- Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor--A state-of-the-art stealth fighter with a top speed of over 1,500 miles per hour
- The Wright Flyer--The first powered aircraft, flown by the Wright brothers on December 17, 1903
- And many more!
This kit includes:
- Pre-cut, pop-out airplane pieces made of high-quality cardstock that you assemble with any invisible tape (tape not included)
- 32 page full-color book with instructions and historical information about each plane
- Rubber band slingshot launcher
Aviation enthusiasts will enjoy making their way through history with model paper airplanes that actually fly. Please note that young aviators will need help with assembly.
About the Author: Andrew Dewar was born in Toronto, Canada, where he received degrees in journalism, Japanese studies, and library and information science before moving to Japan in 1988. After completing a doctorate in library science at Keio University, he joined the faculty of a junior college. In Japan, he soon rediscovered his childhood love of origami and paper airplanes. His passion led him to become president of the Fukushima Paper Airplane Club. Dewar has published over 40 books and kits on paper crafts and teaches paper airplane workshops and seminars all around Japan. He now lives with his family in Gifu, Japan.